Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday celebration at the farm

I am trying to catch up on blog posts so some of these will be a little outdated, sorry.

We went up to the farm the weekend after Mother's Day to celebrate Coach's 92nd birthday this year and had a wonderful time. It is always so relaxing up there and so much fun to be had for all, but especially, Gatlin (and Kyle). Fishing, feeding the ducks, shooting guns (well, not Gatlin), and visiting with family. The trip up and back is always long but the time together is worth it all.
My wonderful hubby got me a brand new camera for Mother's Day! I guess my hints on a previous post were well received. :) Here she is.. isn't she a beauty?
So, all of the following pictures were taken on the new camera. Now all I need to do is take a photography class so I can learn how to get the most out of all this baby can do!

Doc giving Gracyn her first solid food.. a grape! We were all hovering until she bit off a piece and I am quite certain she had three adult fingers in her mouth simultaneously as we all rushed to get it out of her mouth before she choked!

Gatlin's fish.. doesn't he look thrilled! He loves to fish but hates to be close to the fish once he pulls it out of the water.

Gracyn and Frenny

My beautiful baby girl

Loving her brother

Gracyn and Grammy

Helping Coach read his birthday card

Feeding the ducks

The wonderful farm and the ducks gorging themselves. Thanks Gatlin!

Snuggling with Gigi and showing off her new favorite skill.. sticking her tongue out!

No comments: