Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gatlinisms

I have been meaning to do a post on some of the funny things Gatlin says on a regular basis. So many people have told me that I should be writing all of these down and now I've forgotten some of them so, I'm going to carpe diem and write down the few I can remember from the last couple of months..
1. When talking about his first "girlfriend" Olivia when she told him she didn't want to be friends anymore, he said:
"I just want her to tell me she loves me!"

2. At dinner one night, he was looking at his plate and said:
"Dear Jesus, help me eat these peas!"

3. One morning I told him to put his shoes on and he said:
"These shoes bother me!"
I said: "Why, are they too small?"
He said: "No, they bother me because they aren't perfect!"
(Uh-Oh, I've created a monster!)

4. Gatlin was sick one weekend and Doc was picking on him so he said:
"Quit picking on me or I'll breathe on you!"

5. While camping this last weekend, Gatlin said:
"Doritos give me energy!"

And last, but not least..
6. Gatlin has been saving up for a game he wants and he came out in the living room one night after he'd earned another dollar and said:
"I saved money for my elephant game by switching to Geico!"

Never a dull moment when you live with a four year old!
I love you, Gatlin!


3 comments:

sammy said...

haha thats great.

ive been wanting to post all on all the craziness our kids say as well.

can you believe lil sammy turned 7 yesterday?!

glad to see your back to blogging. tell kyle we said hello

Steph said...

Those are classic, Carrie! I love the praying. LOL So glad you jotted them all down.

Techie Guy said...

I like the GEICO one. BTW I don't know why my name shows up as 'Techie Guy' on here.
~Unk Baab