Monday, November 24, 2008

This is my first attempt with this blog thing, but I wanted to thank my wonderful wife for everything she does for our family. I am very blessed to have her as my wife and Gatlin, Scout, and Sortie's mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!


We celebrated by going out to eat with Carrie's family throughout the week and on her actual birthday we had our wonderful neighbors over for a small party. I got the numbers backwards on the cake...She is really 23 :)

Love, Kyle


Carrie you get more beautiful with age!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aw, Kyle - you're such a sthweetie!

Happy Birthday, Carrie! And if it's any consolation, you still LOOK 23! :)

Rachel said...

I am about to wet myself at Horton! OMG!! That is too stinkin hilarious and I had Davis an elephant last year, for AL of course, and Blair came home and said that there was no way he was wearing that and we put him in the flight suit! I was so offended!! LOVE the man up comment!! Love you!!