Saturday, April 24, 2010

Seven months old?!?!?!?

I'm tearing up just typing that title! Where has the time gone? I am blown away that my sweet newborn is now seven months old. I decided to take her pictures outside this month in this gorgeous weather we're having (finally!). She had her six month vaccinations yesterday (I know, late) so I didn't get many smiles out of her but enjoyed just taking pictures of the many faces of Gracyn.
Please ignore her crazy nap hair ;)







Sitting up on her own!!

Daddy was working in the backyard and decided to get in on a few pictures..


I think she's saying "enough already"!

Next, it was my turn..



Then Gracyn decided to get in on the photography action and took a collection of shots that she'd like to call
"A Beautiful Perspective"





Happy seven month birthday, sweet one. We love you more than you will ever know. Father Time, you are very cruel!

4 comments:

tracy said...

She is beautiful! I love her nap hair!
Love,
Tracy

Jamie said...

She is beautiful, just like her mommy! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?

Techie Guy said...

Good times.

Anonymous said...

I just adore her!!! She is just absolutely gorgeous in her frilly dress! Perfect in every way! "Carrie #2" is such a beauty!
What a beautiful blessing in all of our lives...
xoxoxo,
Auntie H