Monday, March 23, 2009

We have an announcement!

We wanted to formally announce that Gatlin will be a big brother around September 23rd.  We are anxiously awaiting to find out the sex on May 1st but just wanted to let everyone know our big news.  The baby looks and sounds healthy and hopefully I will start to feel better soon as this baby has been kicking my butt!  At least it means the pregnancy is progressing well!  We'll definitely keep you updated along the way and praise God for blessing us with another child.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

7 comments:

Joel and Angela said...

Whew!!! I am glad that's out now!!! So happy for you and your family!

Goldstein Family said...

You did a great job staying "mum". Thanks again for all the clothes. I am having a great time going through them!

4Clarkes said...

We are so happy for you! Congrats!

Otisfamily said...

Congrats. Hope you feel better soon. We know how that goes. Amy is finally starting to get over the sicknesses and she is due in 2 months.

sammy said...

wow, had no idea you guys had a blog.

congrats on your newest addition. now you guys are only one behind us! ; ) can you believe ALL my kids are in school?!?!

anyway, i will have to add you guys to my friends aka homies list! ; )


you guys take care!

Esquire's Wife said...

Again, so excited for you! Congrats! I had no idea you blogged. I love having so many blogging friends! I will add yours to my list and of course you may add mine, thanks for asking!

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

yay! congrats. love to hear the gender update once you know :-)