Friday, March 28, 2008

100K!!!!

No, we did not come into a large sum of money (I wish!) but our beloved Honda Pilot hit 100,000 miles on March 24th. This also happened to be the same day as Kyle's and my 7th wedding anniversary! Where has the time gone? We drove up to Fredericksburg for the day with Gatlin and had a nice lunch and walked around downtown stopping every so often to browse in the many shops they have. Our car hit it's milestone on the way home so we stopped and took pictures. Gatlin even gave it a "Happy Birthday" kiss! Neither one of us has ever had a car with this many miles so it was exciting for us (probably not so much for you, the reader). Well, I'm posting it anyway, so here you go!

Happy anniversary Kyle, I love you now more than ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet "50,000" miles of that was us going to lunch!!!

Goldstein Family said...

I love you more Carrie...Kyle

Steph said...

Aww . . . You're such a sweetie, Kyle!

Thanks for reminding me how long I'll get to drive my new Honda. I hear 100K is just the halfway mark on most. Yippee!