Sunday, February 3, 2008

Zebra attacks!

Yesterday we went to a wild animal park where you drive through and feed the animals from your car. Many of the animals were friendly but this one was downright ravenous! As he reaches his head in the window, note that I scream "Help me, Jesus" in fear of my life. When the incident was over, we both could not stop laughing. I commented that "I am just thankful that I didn't let him steal my bag" and Kyle's quote was "I am just thankful I got it on tape!" Note: no animals, men, women or children were harmed in the making of the video
(you will need to hit pause on the music at the bottom of the blog to hear the video clearly)

2 comments:

Brandt, Christi, Hayley, Hunter and Jacob said...

That is funny. I know it doesn't seem like it until afterwards though. We had a similar altercation with an ostrich. Scary stuff! They might as well have you feed some rattle snakes.

Steph said...

This gives me the heebie-jeebies. Large, non-household type animals walking up and sticking their heads to my car window?? NO THANKS!