Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gatlin's new dance moves




Gatlin has really turned into quite a little entertainer! Grams got him a singing, dancing snowman and he absolutely LOVES to dance to the song it plays ("Let it Snow"). He managed to swipe Grams' hat and will only wear that one even though he's got five other hats of his own that fit him better. I think it makes him feel like he's Michael Jackson when he's wearing it.. check out some of the moves he makes! I think he's got a future here! There is also a video without sound. Yes, I know it is sideways, I can't change it, but I definitely think it is worth posting.. He is too funny!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!!! He looks like Justin Timberlake!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Steph said...

LOVE THIS! What a cutie! I'm digging the one with his head down. Definitely a little JT!